Terms and Conditions
All products offered for sale are new and unopened (in original manufacturer's packaging) unless otherwise indicated.
We make every attempt to ensure our information is accurate. However, pricing, package quantities, etc. are more fluid now than ever before. We reserve the right to cancel any order because of changes or inaccuracies. We will attempt to offer a fair and reasonable accommodation for this inconvenience.
There may occasionally (<1/2%) be some cosmetic repairs to boxes and cartons that might have been damaged during inbound transit. If this is the case, we will do thorough inspection of contents to ensure nothing is compromised that would affect performance.
Shipping / Delivery
We cannot control how package delivery companies perform - especially in response to customer package placement requests. We cannot assure ultimate delivery into your hands. The customer is responsible to provide a secure delivery location. If the shipping company makes the delivery and a package is subsequently missing (porch pirates, etc.), we cannot replace the package at no cost. Any missing package recourse is between the receiver and the shipping company.
Products shipped from stock are eligible for returns, unless otherwise indicated in the description. Other products ordered may be returnable if returns are also accepted by the manufacturer. We will make every attempt to accommodate your return.
This is the return process to ensure a refund or credit to your account is provided in a timely manner:
- Email WebSales@maxprod.com , complete a Contact Us message, or call 1-888-699-2224 to request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- Write your RMA number on the shipping label or box AND include a copy of the RMA in the box (or an outside envelope). We will be unable to credit your account without an RMA number.
- All returns must be in their original packaging, undamaged manufacturer packaging with all original documentation and a copy of the packing list or invoice. All returns should be shipped back to our facility within 10 days of receiving the RMA number.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping charges unless the return is due to our shipping error or defective goods.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of shipping date to you. Returns after this date will be considered on an exception basis and restocking charges may be applicable.
- Credit will be applied to your account after inspection. (Products not in saleable condition or not returnable to manufacturer will not qualify for a refund.) The inspection will include outer packaging, internal content packaging, etc.
- Any products that have been used or altered in anyway will not be accepted unless previously disclosed and subject to inspection above.